What is your Legacy?

Senior Legacy Videos

Paige Romig

Senior Camilla McIver

Marie Kubezca

What has been the best thing about high school?

• “Honestly, the group of friends I’ve made with the band and being involved with extracurriculars.”

How do you want to be remembered and why?

• “As being helpful and being there. I’m not on varsity anything, so being the one that’s always there for people or giving them help when they need it [is how I want to be remembered].”

What will be your legacy in the future?

• “I want to be a teacher and teach psychology eventually. People want to make a difference in the world and change the whole world, but that’s almost not possible. By being a teacher I can impact at least a few people.”

Camila Mciver

What kind of impact do you want to leave on your fellow students?

• “I hope that the people who have looked up to me and seen me work hard over the years understand the importance of working hard, and how when you work hard you really can achieve your dreams. The more you work the more success you will receive.”

How do you want to be remembered?

• “I want to be remembered as a student who works, but who’s also able to have fun and joke around and get along with others, I hope underclassmen see me as a person who works hard to get where I am going.”

What do you want your legacy to be?

• “I really want to get into the world of business in the future and I hope through that I can advocate for women, their education and their rights. I hope that I am remembered as someone who has made a change in the world through women’s education in underdeveloped countries.”

What do you want others/younger students to know?

• “Your GPA’s matter, freshman and sophomore year are important and it’s very easy to slack off because you don’t think it’s a big deal, but it is. Also, don’t stress about the little things, have fun and make the most of your four years because they do go by fast.”

Samuel Torres

• “I guess just an impact of high academic standards, participating in a bunch of different things and different clubs, different organizations, sports.”

What has been your favorite thing about being at Cy Woods?

• “Probably the people, the students, the teachers. I’ve made a bunch of new friends, and I feel like I’ve made a connection with a lot of my teachers.”

How do you want to be remembered?

• “As the greatest student that Cy Woods has ever had. As a good student and a good person, and as someone who cared about school because I do.”

What do you want your legacy to be?

• “I want to leave the world as a better place than it is.”
  • “Right now I’m planning on majoring in economics and mechanical engineering, because I like problem-solving and kind of like hands-on, and economics because it’s really interesting and you see it in your day to day life.”

Do you have any advice for younger students?

• “Do your work, I think as long as you show up and do your work you will be good.”

What is your favorite memory of high school?

• “Just yesterday I was staying after school to hang up fliers for my club, and I saw people that I was friends with, then I went to talk to my teacher, and it just felt like I was a part of a community. It’s not like a super huge memory, but I like that a lot.”

Rhett Seagler

What kind of impact do you want to leave on other students?

• “Always chase your goals, even if people put you down if you have a dream go for it.”

What has been the best thing about going here?

• “Making new friends, and seeing people smile.”

How do you want to be remembered?

• “As someone who is respected and as someone who chases their dreams, because too many people dream too small and they don’t chase [their dreams] with no ambition too and I think someone who does is very rare and I’d rather stand out that way.”

What do you want younger students to know?

• “Respect your teachers, focus on school, and just keep your grades your priority.”

What do you want your legacy to be?

• “I want to start a real estate empire and expand to multiple countries down south, and to have multiple real estate properties, as well as maybe be a lawyer.”

What has been your favorite memory in high school?

• “Probably making my eagle scout [at TCS, his old school].”
  • “Coming here versus there [TCS] I have it made.”

Reagan Bob

What kind of impact do you want to leave here at Cy Woods?

• “Just like a cheerful upbeat [impact], let them [other students] know that they can get through it.”

• “Probably all of the new people that I get to meet, everyone is so cool, everyone has their own personality, so there are so many different types of people and most of them are accepting.”

How do you want to be remembered here and why?

• “As a cheerful person, someone that can lighten the mood.”

Legacy?

• “I got a full ride scholarship through volleyball to college, and [after volleyball] medical school, [because] I want to become an orthopedic surgeon to make enough money in order to have another house for my dogs, for all the dogs I want. That’s really all of my goals right now.”

What should younger students know for the future?

• “Pay attention to your grades while you’re in freshman, sophomore and still keep working hard in your junior year. It’ll suck and feel awful, but keep going through it.”

What has been your favorite memory in high school so far?

• “Mrs. Carter and Mrs. Marsh’s class of Pre-cal dual credit and Fashion design, because they’re awesome teachers.”