Saying Goodbye to a Superhero Spanish Teacher

MattR, Social Media Editor

Cy Woods High School is riddled with amazing teachers who teach so well it almost isn’t a chore for the students. Some of these amazing teachers leave a lasting impact on you, they are a reminder of  the amazing things that good character and strong will can do especially in the lives of young people. Señora Ileana Pérez has been just that. Over the years she has been the best Spanish teacher any student could wish to have. The 2015-2016 Juniors and Seniors who partook in her AP Spanish Language and Composition mixed with Spanish 6 sixth period have seen just how amazing she is and thanked her for her dedication and constant companionship not just as a teacher or a mentor but also as a friend. Señora Pérez is the perfect example of independence, responsibility and perseverance and every student who has sat in her classroom knows this.

So from The Crimson Connection and Cypress Woods High School thank you for all you do and we hope to see you around campus for many more years to come, here’s to 2016!

And from her 6th period Spanish Students who will not have the Privilege of sitting in her classes next year “Gracias por siempre ser para nosotros lo que debemos ser en nuestras vidas y siempre estar pendiente de nosotros, siempre seremos amigos.”

“A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a Heart” “Un profesor toma una mano, abre una cuenta y toca un corazón”

IMG_7342IMG_7351IMG_7331IMG_7340IMG_7349IMG_7327