The Winner is…..
Game of Thrones season 7 recap
Game of Thrones season 8 premieres this Sunday on HBO. I am very excited to see this season. I’ve been looking at the trailer over and over again trying to see if I can figure out what’s going to happen. No matter how many times I try, I still can’t figure it out. Even the actors on the show say that they are surprised by the outcome of the show. Here’s a short recap on the season 7 finale, so that you are all caught up:
- Little Finger was killed – Sansa seemed to be about to kill Arya, but there was a twist. Sansa called out Little Finger and all it took was Arya to do the final deed.
- Everyone has seen the nightwalkers– the Lannisters know about the dead now. They are coming and only 2 things can stop them: fire and dragon glass.
- The Night King tore down the wall– to say he tore down the wall is a HUGE understatement. The Night King got on that dragon and that dragon blew that wall down.
- Cersei is pregnant– Yes I know, she’s having another child after, you know, all of her other children died (all 3 of them), and it was pretty much all her fault. Maybe it will be different for this kid. Maybe.
- Jamie is done with Cersei– He might not be really done with her, but he seemed like he was in the season finale. Maybe he realized that Cersei is an evil, manipulative, spiteful, vengeful, awful, selfish person. Maybe.
- Dany and Cersei meet– Everyone meets together to talk about the nightwalkers and that’s when Dany decides to swoop in on her dragon and make a big show. Man I love her so much. Hopefully she doesn’t die this last season.
- Jon Snow and Dany are cousins– I saved the big reveal for last!! Jon and Dany are related. Now we all know that Jon Snow is really the rightful heir to the throne!! The sad thing is that Jon doesn’t know yet.
Season 8 is the season that everyone has been waiting for. I will be sad to see Game of Thrones end, but at the same time I’m really curious. We need to know who is going to win the game of thrones.